Appropriate Dosing Neutralises Digoxin1,2
- DIGIFab® dosing varies according to the patient’s clinical condition and the amount of
digoxin to be neutralised.
- Each vial of DIGIFab® contains 40 mg of digoxin immune Fab (ovine) protein.
Use the DIGIFab® dose calculator.
- From a microbiological point of view, the product should be used immediately after reconstitution.1
- Store between 2° and 8°C.1
- Do not freeze.1
- Keep vial in outer carton in order to protect from light.1
For complete dosing information, please see Summary of Product Characteristics.